Supplier of HDPE Compression Fittings in South AfricaOctober 24, 2016
Royal Majestic fabricates, supplies and distributes HDPE PE100 pipes and fittings in South Africa, and is considered a leading supplier of HDPE products. If you are in need of HDPE PE100 for a specific application, talk to a consultant at Royal Majestic today.
Royal Majestic manufactures a wide range of HDPE PE100 pipes and fittings, to suit the needs of various industries. If you are looking for a specific HDPE pipe or fitting, let Royal Majestic supply the best product for your needs. When trusting our team you are ensured of timely delivery and excellent service. Talk to a consultant at Royal Majestic today for assistance.
About HDPE pipes and fittings from Royal Majestic
HDPE pipes and fittings are used for a number of different applications in various industries. The properties and features of the material used, makes it ideal for industrial use. High Density Polyethylene is widely used for piping products and fittings in South Africa because it is rugged, flexible, and extremely durable. These properties make it a great alternative for conventional piping materials such as steel, copper and cement, offering many advantages in industrial application.
Here are a few reasons why HDPE PE100 pipes and fittings are preferred above other piping material:
- Excellent resistance to abrasion.
- Resistance to corrosion, meaning that the pipes won’t rust over time.
- Resistance to moisture ensures the pipes will not be affected in any way when exposed to moisture for prolonged periods.
- Resistance to chemicals makes HDPE PE100 pipes and fittings are ideal for a number of industrial and mining applications.
HDPE PE100 pipes and fittings from Royal Majestic are widely accepted in the Civil engineering, agricultural and mining industries, and are also ideal for domestic applications.
Applications of HDPE PE100 pipes and fittings
- Civil engineering: HDPE PE100 pipes are ideal for water mains and reticulation systems in civil engineering industries, providing high quality and lasting pipes for this purpose.
- Agricultural applications: Many agriculturalists and farmers use HDPE PE100 pipes and fittings on their farms in South Africa, due to the exceptional features and many advantages of the material. HDPE pipes are used in irrigation and water supply schemes.
- Mining: Due to High Density Polyethylene being resistant to a number of chemicals and fluids, it is ideal for use in mining applications, such as the transportation of water and waste water in underground operations. HDPE pipes and fittings are used widely in treatment and recovery plants.
- Building industry: HDPE PE100 pipes are widely used for building and domestic purposes, such as for house connections and water reticulation systems.
- Industrial applications: Industrial plants make use of HDPE PE100 pipes and fittings for the control of sewer waste, as well as water purification. It is also used to convey water and chemicals in many industrial plants.
Royal Majestic will have the HDPE PE100 pipes and fittings you require for your specific industry and application. Contact us today to get a competitive quote on the products you require.
Contact the trusted supplier HDPE pipes and fittings in South Africa
Get the best quality, best services and competitive prices when trusting Royal Majestic for your HDPE PE100 pipes and fittings in South Africa. Royal Majestic has grown into a leading fabricator and supplier of High Density Polyethylene products in the country, always ensuring that our clients are satisfied with the products and services they receive.
We supply a wide range of HDPE PE100 pipess and fittings, including compression fittings, HDPE PE100 Moulded Elongated Butt-Weld Fittings, HDPE PE100 Electro-fusion Fittings, HDPE PE100 Fabricated Pipe Fittings, Galvanised flanges, HDPE Socket Weld Fittings and more.
Related articles and information about High Density Polyethylene pipes and fittings:
Advantages and disadvantages of HDPE pipes
What is High Density Polyethylene